Wednesday 19 November 2014

Another random NOTD

So there's no real reason for today's nails (actually they're not today's anyway, they're from about Saturday), other than i was bored and fancied playing lol. The whole argyll jumper thing is something I've been wanting to try since the latest Barry M gellys came out, i think they'd be perfect for this type of design. None of the colours here are from that collection mind you, haha. There are two Barry M gelly though, the lighter blue is guava and the white/cream is coconut. The base blue is nails Inc baker street. And yes i could only be bothered to do a design on two nails of each hand lol. And yes I'm covering up some major chips on the middle finger ;). And my cuticles nded attention! My hands are in horrible condition atm, plus my nails are breaking like mad! Ho-hum.
Anyway, nvm, pictures. X

No comments:

Post a Comment