Wednesday 10 September 2014

Late again!

Ah, I'm getting worse at this! Colour me crazy theme last week was neon. I did neon nails... But not until about eleven Sunday night and by the time I was done I didn't have the energy to post (and I wanted to sleep lol).
So we have them now, halfway through the next week. I'll try really hard this week I promise!

I love neon a lot (you may remember my week off total neon obsession over the summer) but I couldn't for the life of me think what to do for this. In the end I plumped for a link and yellow gradient with two of the models own polish for tans collection (bikini and sun hat). I then did a reciprocal gradient on the thumb and ring finger. I followed a tutorial from globe and nail which I found via pinterest. My gradients all need some practice (which I don't get because I'm always too lazy to face the resultant clean up lol) but I did enjoy the colours. X

No comments:

Post a Comment