Tuesday 30 September 2014

Just some random nails

Because I don't really have anything to say for myself. These are some of the things I've worn lately. I have a few mh posts planned, a random brain-fart post and some swatches (Tarastalons plus the dark metal lacquer ones that I still haven't posted!). I need to get back into the swing of blogging... But I've been saying that for ages. I'm struggling to feel motivated to do anything lately! Lol. Still I sorted all my paperwork for ringing today so that's a plus.

We have:
-saran wrap with Barry m cocoa and maybelline winner takes it all (is that what it's called? Lol). I actually kinda liked this one. Cocoa was genuinely like chocolate, especially during application, and the end result made me think of posh truffles a little bit lol.

- a textured gradient with two rimmel space dust polishes, silver shooting star and total eclipse which is a weird mix of colours black with flecks of green and violet but didn't really photograph well. I was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly they worked as a gradient... But of course clean up was a total mare! Lol.

- finally, some stamping. A color club silver that has no name on it stamped on a nelly polish (also not named because it was mix your own and I forgot to label the bottle). The stamp is text (peace and love and stuff) and comes from a random plate from born pretty store. This description is not very informative. I felt a bit meh about this one. And even more so about the photos which are about as enlightening as this description lol.

I'm pretty sure I haven't posted these before. I have a few more randoms (including a couple I planned to use for last week's colour me crazy: contrasting. Oops!). But they'll keep. X

No comments:

Post a Comment