Sunday 14 September 2014

Colour me crazy-pastel

Aka omg she actually posted one on time!
Though I'm not very happy with the result tbh. Pastels aren't really my thing and I don't own many.... They kinda don't really sot my skin tone, or indeed my personality lol. So I was a bit stumped.
In the end I went for rimmel, breakfast in bed (a shimmery pastel Green) and a-england guinevere....which is possibly stretching the bounds of pastel a little but I'm totally in love with it so there :p it's a beautiful dusky purple. And for some reason my pics are making it look rather Brown!
I did some very lazy nail art. Dotty flowers (which I've been meaning to do for a while cos I love them... But these are sloppy) and some random dots. I really don't like the dots along the tips much by those three nails looked like they needed some green.
Ho hum. Don't forget to check out other people's interpretation of pastel. X

<!- -->

No comments:

Post a Comment