Sunday 3 August 2014

Colour me crazy-Green

Oof sneaking in right at the end again, oops! And it seems I haven't posted some I did this last week, double oops!! Must try harder this week.

Not much to say here really. I'm not keen on the middle finger. But that's what you get for doing your nails in the middle of the night lol. The teal is a bit too dark and the lines too chunky. I bought new brushes (yay) cos mine were getting manky and I've not quite got used to them yet.

The glitter is from a tarastalons mystery bag when Tara was clearing out her stock recently. It (and four others :p) arrived this week and so I decided to base my mani on that.

Erm the glitter doesn't have a name just a number. The pale green is one of the rimmel rita ora ones but I've forgotten the name. The other Green is a Barry m gelly (key lime?) And the purple a Barry m silk (Heather?).

Yea, that was informative lol. Here have some pictures. The last picture I randomly matted it with essie matte about you. X

No comments:

Post a Comment