Tuesday 4 February 2014

Nail art weekly project 2- tv/film

Ah I said last week that I wasn't exactly a fashionista.... I'm even less a film buff! I'm the person who everyone stares at in shock because I've just confessed to not having seen something huge like titanic or starwars.
So tv it is. Though a lot of the shows I like are not within my nail art capabilities... casualty for example?! Guilty pleasure :p.
Anyway....a quick scan of my iplayer favourites and I came up with QI. I dunno why I didn't think of that in the first place it's one of my favourites.
I'm pretty sure the base is nails Inc the mall. The silver is a models own nail art pen. And I think that's it? Oh the ring finger is stamped. This is to reflect the title sequence and the backdrop behind Stephen Fry. The words, however, have no relevance was just the only writing stamping plate I have lol. X

No comments:

Post a Comment