Wednesday 15 January 2014

Tarastalons take... Three? Four?

Lol I've lost track! And I'm not 100% sure whether I've posted any of these before. I'm tired and had my first group therapy session tonight (new experience lol). so am a little brain dead.

So we have (all dumped at the end again sorry)
- dancer... which i love, asides from the fact that I could have done with undies yet again (I'll be getting a reputation! Lol). I mean it looks fine without but this is three coats and it looked better to me after two... except of course I can't tolerate sheerness. But anyway it is beautiful. It's a punky kinda mix of purple and magenta with a bit if silver and black thrown in giving it an edge. Oh and skulls. Don't forget the skulls. I wasn't convinced by the whole skull glitter thing at first but I'm a real convert. The whole thing reminds me a little of those punky sorta pencil cases people used to have in school when they were waaaay too alternative and different to have anything pink or girly lol.

-Christmas fairy. Pale silver shimmery base, small magenta glitter. Sorted. Another in the calm base bright glitter group that I was saying I loved the other day. What more can I say?

- feeling extra festive. Juicy or what? Somewhere between pink and red with holo-y glitter... plus allsorts od Othery glitter from black and white hearts to various colour stands to Blue hexes. I really like this it's like confetti or party poppers or something. It just screams celebration. And it glitters like mad in the light.

Don't forget to check out taras site.
Ho hum, sorry for the lack lustre descriptions nothing feels quite right today. I took feeling extra festive of cos it didn't fit my mood and now I wish I hadn't cos I dunno what to replace it with! Lol. X

No comments:

Post a Comment