Sunday 15 December 2013

A Night on the tiles

I meant to post this last night but I was shattered by the time I got home so it got postponed.
So I was out with friends last night to re-celebrate an old school friends wedding. It was a vegas night and the theme was dress to impress.... so I dragged out a dress that has been unworn in my cupboard for years.
And, of course, matched my nails. Or tried to. Turns out despite the ridiculous number of polishes I own I don't have a true navy. So I used that as an excuse to reuse old Blue eyes.... which I can't seem to get enough of atm. I could say the same about the polish on my ring finger, which is once again rimmel space dust shooting stars. The studs are from a born pretty wheel.
Excuse the dodgy outfit photos, there's a reason I'm not a fashion blogger! X

No comments:

Post a Comment